A machine polishing compound that quickly removes paintwork imperfections and leaves an ultra-gloss finish.
- Rapid action one compound, one pad process
- Quickly and safely removes paint defects
- Leaves an outstanding gloss finish that, in most cases, requires no refining
- Filler free ensuring a permanent finish
- Silica and silicone free
- Effective up-selling service to generate additional income
- Simple one compound, one pad process saves time and effort for the user
Thoroughly clean and dry the vehicle, ensuring any industrial fallout and contamination is removed from the paintwork. Remove any tar and previous polishes and coatings from the surface using Autoglym Tar & Adhesive Remover.
Mask any swage lines, badges, delicate trim and difficult to reach areas with tape or film.
Using a medium foam pad (we recommend the white Autoglym Renovate Pad*), apply three dots of Rapid Renovator, each about the size of a pea, directly to the pad. More product will be required for a fresh pad.
Working on a section at a time, apply the pad to the top of the panel then start the machine at a low speed (600 - 800 RPM.) Pass over the area in a horizontal motion, gradually increasing the speed to 1500 - 1800 RPM. Add more product as needed and continue until the desired result is achieved.